Supporting Creative Sound Core3D 7.1 CH HD audio and Broadcom gigabit lan via the bundled ASRock Game Blaster, ASRock motherboard could give the extreme value for serious gamers!
Creative Sound Core3D Audio
- 7.1 CH HD Audio, Sample Rate : 192KHz / 24-Bit
- Scout Mode
- EAX1.0 to EAX5.0
- Premium Headset Amplifier (PHA)
- Full Blu-ray Profile 2.0 Audio Decoder Support
Quad Core Audio Processor (DSP) - Improves System Performance
- Independent audio processing capability and zero-waste of CPU utilization
- Capable of both time and frequency domain audio processing
- Advanced modes optimized for hardware acceleration
Scout Mode™ - Hear the enemy before they hear you
Scout Mode™ technology is a proprietary technology that allows you to hear your enemies from further away, giving you a distinct tactical advantage in combat.
Premium Headset Amplifier (PHA)
For serious gamers and enthusiasts who cannot tolerate mediocre audio, PHA (Premium Headset Amplifier) provides wider bandwidth, higher slew rate with lower noise and distortion. It also supports up to 250 Ohm high-end headsets, which delivers crisper audio into the users ears.
Note: PHA is only supported with front audio.
Broadcom Gigabit LAN
- Wirespeed performance increases user performance
- Extremely low power consumption enables environment-friendly designs
- Additional Information
SKU 90-CXG2M0-00UANZ Manufacturer Asrock